Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bath Time and Other Fun!

Since our last post, we have been continuing to enjoy our little Sophia so much.  We had fun with Nanna who was here to babysit for 2 weeks.  Sophia also attended her first birthday party for our friends Josh and Marcie's little boy Liam's first birthday.  She is continuing to grow and now weighs 11lbs!!  She is getting more personality every day.  She is starting to smile more and definitely recognizes our voices and faces and loves to ham it up when we get home from work.  Sophia started daycare last week and so far so good.  She doesn't get upset when we drop her off, and the ladies who work there and the other kids seem to love her, so I guess that's as much as we could ask for!  Nick and I are finally getting into a routine after 3 months.  While we loved having our parents here to help us out with Sophia and cooking and cleaning, eventually we have to learn to somehow do it all on our own.   Nick spent his first full day and night alone with Sophia on Saturday when I was on call, and I think he did great.  They came by the hospital in the middle of the day to visit and the rest of the day they had father-daughter bonding time!  He's really a great dad!  I've included some pictures below mostly from her bath which she just loves.  She smiles and kicks and splashes the whole time.  I can't wait for summer to see if she loves the pool just as much!

 Sophia and Nanna at Liam's birthday.  Sophia was worn out from all of the excitement!
 Liam liked his cake! So precious!
 All bundled up for a nap.
On her 3 month birthday...getting so old!

 This is how Nick found Sophia sleeping after he laid her in our bed while he was getting ready!

 Smiling!

So excited that Mommy picked her up from daycare early!
 Chillin' in the tub!
 I love my bath!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you and your little family :)

    Hope we get to see yall soon!!!

    ReplyDelete